Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Responsive Table with Image and Tezt

Responsive Table with Image and Tezt 2 weeks 23 hours ago #1

• ptindle
I just purchased the Responsive Table extension because the Demo looked like it would do what what I need, but I can't seem to get it to work.

What I am trying to accomplish is have a table with two cells. Cell 1 will only have an image, and Cell 2 will have the description of the image. On a desktop and tablet, Cell 1 should be to the left of Cell 2, so that they form a row. On a phone, Cell 1 should be above Cell 2, so that they form a column.

How do I go about doing this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Responsive Table with Image and Tezt 2 weeks 13 hours ago #2

• sdic
  • Developer
Hello ptindle,

To make what you want just create a simple table (without heading) with 2 rows and 2 cells.
After add your image on the first column and description in the second column.

We have create an example on our demo website : rt-demo.sdic.ch/demo-2.html

For information in this demo, we have added manually a min-width for the image but it's optional.
Can you check this example and try do it on your website (manually or copy/paste our demo code).

Thanks in advance, best regards
SDIC Support team

Responsive Table with Image and Tezt 1 week 6 days ago #3

• ptindle
Thanks for your help. What I have found out is that unless the image in Cell0 is centered, Cell1 will wrap the text around the image on a mobile device. So my solution was to, as you suggested, use a table without headings, and then to format the mobile version to have the image and text centered. Thanks again!
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds